Dr. William S. Marsh III
• Board Certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
• Board Certified in Pain Management
• Diagnostic & Treatment of Musculoskeletal problems
• Specializes in Sport Medicine & Rehabilitation
• Non-Surgical treatment of pain
Dr William S Marsh has been actively serving the business and medical communities of Central Texas since 1996.
Originally from Hazard, Kentucky, Dr. marsh came to Killeen during his service with the Armed Forces. A distinguished graduate from Virginia Military Institute, Dr. Marsh is also a Veteran of Operation Desert Storm.
He currently provides sideline medical support for the Copperas Cove High School football team.
Board-Certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, as well as an expert in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disabilities of all types, with a goal to maximize each patients function, quality of life and independence. Conveniently located off of Hwy 190 and Rosewood Drive.